Live Training Available
The Office of Civil Rights and Sexual Misconduct ("OCRSM") offers live, in-person or virtual, presentations for all University community members. Presentation topics may include, but are not limited to, a General OCRSM Overview, Sexual Misconduct (Including Title IX) Policy Overview, Non-Discrimination Policy Overview, Responsible University Employee (RUE) Reporting Responsibilities, and others.
- General OCRSM overview
- Sexual Misconduct (including Title IX) Policy overview presentation
- Non-Discrimination Policy overview presentation
- Responsible University Employee (RUE) Reporting Responsibilities
- Supportive Measures & Resources overview
- Others upon request and approval.
How to Request Live Training
If you would like to request a training for your group of staff, faculty, or students, please email the OCRSM's Training Manager for Policy and Prevention, Alejandra K. Galarce Diaz (firstname.lastname@example.org), or fill out our presentation request form. Please note that training dates/times are subject to staff availability.